Hire an Electrician in Trumbull, CT for Pool Heater Installation
March 9, 2017
There are plenty of instructions online about turning an electric pool heater installation into a do-it-yourself project. But while this may appear to be a simple way to save money on heating your pool this spring, you are better off hiring an electrician in Trumbull, CT for this work. New England Electrical Contracting, Inc. is a specialist in marine wiring, including pool heaters. Here what you gain by hiring us rather than attempting a pool heater installation yourself:
- Getting the right size: It is not uncommon for people to purchase the least expensive pool heater they find, only to discover it is not powerful enough to keep their pool warm. There are many factors to consider in the size of heater, including pool size, shape and whether you use a solar cover when it is not in use. Our electricians consider all these factors when installing pool heaters so you secure the power you need to avoid a cold swim.
- Save time: Installing a pool heater can be hit or miss. You may make the attempt and be successful the first time, but there is also a good chance that you will make multiple attempts and troubleshoot problems only to keep redoing the same mistakes. When you hire us, we will get it right the first time. While we are busy installing your heater, you can accomplish other tasks and merely have to wait until your pool is ready!
- Safety: Anytime you mix electric systems with water, there is danger involved. One misstep can turn your pool from an oasis of relaxation to a hazardous condition. Since we are trained in marine wiring, we understand how to avoid dangers and assure good lighting and heat for every pool. You will also relax knowing for certain your heater is not only functional, but also safe for everyone who uses your pool. There is no fear that the need for a swim will turn into a shocking experience!
- Work guarantee: When a professional installs pool amenities, there is a work guarantee and consumer protection with each job. While we will likely get it right the first time, we will make it right if a mistake leaves you with cold water. Also, if anything goes wrong and shorts out your pool or landscape lighting, we can make those repairs as well, and usually at no cost to you. When you make mistakes, it often means bringing in a professional anyway, so you might as well have us involved from the beginning.
- Finish other projects, too: You may not just want a pool heater. There may be plans for marine lighting or even a large sound system. If this is the case with you, we can perform those projects as well and save you money by performing all the installations in one visit. Once we are done, you will enjoy the perfect environment for those summer pool parties!
If you need an electrician in Trumbull, CT with experience installing pool heaters and other marine wiring, call New England Electrical Contracting, Inc. today. We also install lighting, multimedia and filtration for pools.