Certified Generac Dealer and Whole House Generator Installers
New England Electrical Contracting is a certified local whole house generator installer. As such, we are committed to providing our customers with best in class service and equipment. So whether you need an emergency or backup generator installation, residential generator installation, or are simply searching for a generator installation company that you can rely on, we've got you covered.
We are a certified Generac home generator dealer with more than a decade of industry experience. You can count on us, because with more than 30 years experience installing generators, we're ready for any kind of installation.
When you purchase a Generac generator from us, you are also purchasing peace of mind and reliability. Why? Because our maintenance program ensures that your investment will be covered under warranty, and will be ready when you need it.
Home Generator Installation
When it comes to choosing a home generator installation team, look no further: We are a one-stop-shop company. Not only will we professionally install your electric generator and generator hookup, but we will also provide the following services if needed:
- Coordination with propane company
- Provide propane if needed
- Plumbing services for natural gas generator installations
- Pull all permits at your town/city hall
The average installation of a residential stand-by generator takes 1 day. Commercial generator installations may take slightly longer. We pride ourselves on being the best local Generac dealers in the area. So we're highly experienced with the widest range of generator installation scenarios. We invite you to talk to us about your generator installation needs for expert guidance.
Electric Generator Maintenance and Service
We offer two levels of service on Generac generators that we install or that are previously installed at your property:
Level 1 Service includes:
- Check lube oil and add when necessary
- Verify battery fluid level and add solution if necessary
- Inspect running time meter, record hours on unit
- Confirm coolant level and alkalinity of coolant
- Visual check of belts and hoses
- Start unit and check: AC voltage, frequency (Hz), battery charge rate leaks and any unusual noises
- Adjust governor, carburetor, valves, and voltage regulator to generator specifications, if necessary
- Inspect site for any debris or obstructions, which could cause a potential problem or be hazardous to the operation or surrounding area.
Level 2 Service includes:
- Oil Changes
- Spark Plugs Changes
- Oil Filters
- Air Filters
- Check connections
- Inspect for Gas Leaks
If you would rather engage New England Electrical Contracting once a year for your electrical generator service needs, we also provide a bi-annual or annual service contract. Please contact us us for details.
Generator Monitoring Service
When we install your generator, your Generac generator will come pre-installed with a Mobile Link monitoring system. This device and service gives you status updates, maintenance notifications and warnings if there is a malfunction. In addition to you, the homeowner, getting notifications, we at New England Electrical Contracting receive a daily diagnostic report as well, so we are up to date on your generator. Learn more about Mobile Link at Generac's website here.
Automatic backup generator vs. portable: What’s the advantage?
- Automatic generators are safer than portable generators.
- A standby generator turns on automatically, within seconds of an outage.
- It is less expensive to run since it is connected to the home’s natural gas or tank set up.
- No need to keep track of when to turn your generator off, it will do so automatically once power is restored.
What is the best way to learn about a standby generator?
Booking a free in-home consultation is a great way to learn more about the benefits of a standby generator. Our whole house generator installers will assess your home to see which size generator would be the best fit for your home and needs.
Call Us Today
Call us today for our expertise and experience in home theatre installation.
Why can’t I get a price for a generator over the phone?
Many customers search for out-the-door Generac generators prices. As a certified Generac Generator Dealer and Installer, we know that each standby generator installation is unique. Safety and accuracy is our goal, so we always need to visually inspect a property before we can estimate costs.